Align and Thrive: A 12 Month Journey into Empowered Living
Feel Lighter, Brighter, More Energized, Relaxed and Calm
Discover balance and easeful living through self-awareness and the daily habits of Ayurveda
By aligning your daily routines with the cycles of nature and with your personal values and goals, you will live a more healthy, balanced and fulfilling life. Because mediocrity just won't do.
- Do you want healthier habits but you keep sabotaging yourself?
- Are your friends, co-workers, or family members perpetuating negative choices?
- Do you struggle with setting strong boundaries, saying "no" and making time to take care of yourself?
- Do you want more balance but don’t know how to tip the scales and create the time and space for what matters most?
Do you want to experience more ease in your day-to-day life but feel overwhelmed with the never-ending to-do list?
Self-care isn’t selfish. By putting yourself first you increase your capacity to be of service and at the top of your game in every area of your life. When YOU feel better you're better to those around you. Your relationships improve, you’re more productive and you can make everyday count.
Ayurveda is the oldest healing science in history. The power of this time-tested ancient wisdom lies in aligning our daily routine with the rhythms of nature. This daily routine, or Dina Charya as it is called in Ayurveda, is central to promoting health, well-being and preventing imbalance. These daily rituals are one of the simplest and most powerful tools we have to take our health into our own hands.
Before I implemented the habits of Ayurveda, I felt like my life was not my own. I was stuck in a victim mentality and didn’t feel like I was in control of my life.
But I knew I was destined for more. After adopting the daily routines of Ayurveda, my life transformed. By making time to take care of myself, I became whole again. For the first time in my adult life, I had a clear sense of my purpose AND I had the energy, drive, motivation and enthusiasm to go forward and follow it.
From that point forward, I began sharing this life-changing ancient science with as many people who would listen.
In the last 4 years I’ve helped over 130 students transform their lives through healthier habits. It took me years to make the shift, but I've streamlined the journey to make it faster, easier and way more fun!
Your Health Transformation Begins October 1, 2018
Curious if you’re a fit? Schedule a free healthy habits strategy session with me! In this clarity call we’ll determine your goals and what’s holding you back from the life you desire. If we’re a good fit for each other, I’ll invite you to join the next round of Align and Thrive.
Plain and simple - these habits work. I will not only teach you the habits of thrive, but most importantly I will show you how to adopt these habits into your life using behavioral and habit change science. Because it's not only about knowing what to do - it’s about implementing what you know.
This habit-changing course will help you make small, sustainable changes in your life. This intimate group coaching program is for those ready to evolve their well-being through healthier lifestyle practices. Together, we’ll work, step-by-step, using proven habit changing techniques to establish optimal daily routines to create vibrant health and wellness. Knowledge is important, but change comes from taking action. This program is designed to be 100% practical. You’ll begin making small changes every day and see results quickly. Studies have shown that to make real and lasting change, we need to slowly shift our habits in a highly supported environment. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take charge of your life and your health for good.
How it works
- Learn how to align your day with the cycles of nature for more energy, deeper sleep and optimal weight
- Clarify your values so you can focus on what’s most important
- Determine your desired outcomes with SMART goal-setting to get measurable results
- Be guided step-by-step into the 10 habits of thrive - one habit per week
- Stay accountable to the changes you want to make with our weekly group coaching calls, one-on-one sessions with your own mentor, mastermind groups and monthly private coaching calls with me
- Get all the tools and resources you need to be successful including webinars on each habit, printable worksheets and tip sheets, additional education on the habits, bonus lessons on practical Ayurveda, monthly workshops and more
- Make your transformation fun with weekly accountability challenges and chances to win free prizes. Locals get access to in-person hands-on workshops, monthly meet-ups, day retreats, potlucks, parties and weekly yoga classes
In one year you will build a solid foundation of automated self-care habits that are built into your day. You will learn how to shift mindset, change your habits, reach your goals and get out of your own way so that you can live the life you know is possible.
This life-changing course will help you:
- Take better care of yourself
- Ditch the cycles of overwhelm and burnout and shift into a more easeful, graceful rhythm
- Eat a healthier diet of delicious, nourishing foods
- Get more lean, toned and fit
- Sleep more, rest deeply and have more energy
- Learn to manage your time more effectively, while balancing your busy life
- Discover effective ways to manage stress
- Feel more grounded and calm
- Live in greater harmony with nature
- Build healthier lifestyle habits that you can sustain throughout your life
- Cultivate more balance through optimal daily routines
- Inspire your family, friends and community to live a healthier life
- Age more gracefully
This course is for you if:
- You want to feel better in your body
- You want to achieve an optimal body weight
- You want to reduce fatigue and increase energy
- You want to manage stress and anxiety with ease
- You want to cultivate healthy, simple daily routines
- You want to improve your digestion
- You want to establish a regular exercise and meditation practice
- You want to make a change but lack direction or motivation to do it on your own
- You want to connect with like-minded people who are interested in supporting one another through a transformational process
If you’re ready to take a huge step forward in your health and wellness, schedule a time to talk to me here to see if the course is a good fit. (don't forget to hit "confirm"). I look forward to finding out where you want to go and to help you get there.
Optimize Your Health and Wellness with the Daily Routine of Yoga & Ayurveda
What you'll get:
- Get a three-part Introduction to Ayurveda video series to gain the tools to cultivate balance from the timeless wisdom of this 5000+ year old healing science.
- Discover how to change your habits with a Habit Changing Guide and Training videos that will support your continuously evolving self for a lifetime.
- Get access to 2 clean green recipe books filled with over 70 delicious, easy-to-make and healthy meals.
- Get weekly one-on-one support from a mentor who's got your back and will help keep you on track.
- Become part of a Thriver Mastermind Group for continued accountability and peer support.
- 75 minute weekly meetings for each 11 week session via video conference calling where I will coach you into these better body habits and provide motivation, inspiration and education.
- Bonus monthly Q&A calls where you can ask me anything and receive additional coaching
- Membership to our private Facebook group for ongoing peer support. Once you join, you gain lifetime access to the thriver community.
- Gain access to member's only content which includes webinars on each habit, resources and printable materials
- Membership to a practice page with yoga videos, guided meditations and pranayama practices
- Monthly one-on-one coaching sessions with me for individualized support
- Become eligible to be an Align and Thrive mentor to take your leadership and your habits to the next level
Over $3000 in bonuses including my entire Empowered Living Course on practical Ayurveda, 21-Day Spring Detox, Fall Rejuvenation, Goal-setting Course, workshops, swag, weekly prizes, retreats and so much more...
What Participants Are Experiencing:
“I feel younger and stronger than I ever have”
“I’m not a slave to my job anymore”
“I’m putting myself on my calendar. I have more balance and feel more in control”
“I’m making more conscious choices more consistently”
“I’m more gently assertive”
“Life isn’t so hard anymore. I’m a lot more calm and get over things more quickly”
“It’s helped me develop a kinder relationship with myself. I’m not beating myself up anymore. I’m taking time to care for myself”
"I’m letting go of being so hard on myself. I'm more accepting"
"I have the tools now to take care of myself. It's the ultimate self-care package"
"I’m really enjoying spending time with myself. It's given me a connection to my body that I never had. It’s been life-changing"
"More understanding, more patience and more love to go around"
"I’m letting go of the drama in my life"
"I'm more in the moment. Having these habits is very calming to me"
"I'm learning to let go of perfectionism and beating myself up - now I show up for myself"
"I'm becoming so much more aware of how I’m feeding and treating my body"
"It's helped me realize what is really important and where I want to put my energy"
In one year, you won't recognize your life. You won't believe how much can change in just 12 months...
You'll improve your diet, you'll get better sleep, and you'll create routines around daily exercise, meditation, and self-care. Lose excess weight, improve your sleep, and optimize your diet. You'll have more energy, more calm, more lightness, more balance and more self-love. If you’re ready to put your health and well being to the top of your list and are serious about making real changes, you can set up a time to talk to me here. When you join with like-minded souls with similar intentions and goals, you create an unstoppable momentum for real change to take place.
Your health is in your own hands
Don't waste your life living beneath your potential - you're capable of so much more
What Participants Are Saying:
“Being an insomniac was always the most reliable thing in my life. A few months ago I realized that I lacked more and more energy and resilience. So I thought, I have to do something and it might as well be this.
If someone would have told me that after just a few weeks I would get up at 5.30 in the morning after 7 hours of the deepest possible sleep and full of energy & excitement to start all my various fun projects, I would never have believed it. So what’s happened? Hard to explain, but it felt easy and natural. It was the empathetic guidance of a wonderful coach, a supportive group that shared amazing stories, and a clear goal on the horizon. Thank you, Dana Vanwoerden Skoglund! Keep doing your magic. For me it’ll be an ongoing learning curve, and an ever surprising route to travel.”
— Karin Eger-Blenk
“What this course gave me was the structure and gently facilitated accountability system to layer these habits into my life in a logical, naturally progressive way. I was able to realize what my keystone habits are and observe the effect on my life and vitality when i neglected these key habits. I also got a lot out of the group sharing - though i myself am pretty introverted (particularly in group settings), I was grateful for the generosity in sharing from the other members of the group and the ability to compare/contrast my experience with theirs.
Dana, as always, was fantastic. humble, grounded, hilarious, approachable, knowledgeable, dedicated and totally real. This is a program for anyone and everyone! ”
— Dewi Peters
“This 10 week course opened up the realization that it’s possible to put life changing habits in to place. I had really lost hope in some areas of my life. I thought I wasn’t able to stick with things long enough and that it was just “who I was”. I was stuck in these old stories of “I am not a morning person”, “I am unorganized” - although I desperately wanted to be an “organized morning person”. Learning about my composition (Dosha) suddenly made my whole life make sense, the highs and lows I experience and the general state of discomfort. Dana laid it all out in small bite-sized steps, each leading in to one another in a very non-threatening kind of way. For the first time in my life, I didn’t feel overwhelmed with all I wanted to be, do and change. The golden nugget for me was that change happens one step little step at a time. Re-vamping habits and replacing old habits is totally possible. Knowing this has opened up my entire life from the seat of “possible”.
Infinite gratitude. ”
— Grace Edison
“Dana’s Align & thrive course changed my life more than I realized it ever could! In just a short time over the course of 2 to 3 months, I’m waking up at 5:30 AM without an alarm?!! My husband is shocked & amazed! I have completely reconnected, without fail, to a personal daily yoga practice followed by meditation each morning.
This course helped me to manage my daily life schedule to accommodate & make room for what really matters to me. I have more energy and less feelings of overwhelm and intensity. With little to no effort, I gave up television, coffee & the urge to eat chocolate on a daily basis. Haha.
I’d recommend this course to anyone who would like to build a better relationship with themselves and shift with little effort into a healthier and easeful life....
Dana is an excellent coach.
I’m thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this community.... ”
— Elise Dunn
“There’s a lot of noise these days about self-care. But what does it actually mean? I used to hear that term and roll my eyes because it seemed so new age-y and surface. When I looked around at how it was being used I saw more busy-ness, more perfecting, more distractions and more indulging. But Dana Skoglund had a different interpretation of it- being honest and clear with ourselves about what we really need. To me self-care looks a lot like facing down the deeper darker parts of yourself and shaking out the cobwebs. To me it looks like soul searching and making room to pursue the things that call to you and giving yourself space to make mistakes and fail. I LOVE a good massage or a pedicure or whatever but they’re not the things that make my life any richer feeling. Connecting, letting go of sh/t that doesn’t work, making space for quiet, pursuing projects that I’m passionate about... these are the things. Dig deeper. The world needs deeper these days. And if you need help check out Dana’s coaching. It’s straight to the point and no fluffy stuff”
— Katie Nugent
“My habits have shifted especially my morning routine. I did not think it was possible for me to get up and feel rested and begin my day with a yoga practice. My routine sets me up for an easeful day. I feel present and unattached to what is going on around me and feel incredibly clear and present. I have more energy and am more aware of what my body needs.
I have received so much more than I had hoped. I feel that I have come to have a deeper love, understanding and acceptance of myself. I have noticed a lot of realizations relating to my personal relationships with friends/work/family. I am clearer on what my boundaries are.”
— Denise Dillon